Thursday, May 25, 2017

Finished...kinda

Well I can call the Mini Mansion completed!   Ok mostly.   The only must do thing left is to get a replacement light (might try a bulb first) for the bedroom.  It's a bit dark!!!
 

I solved the problem with the bed and made something that I find acceptable.  

 

I looked at the bed for a while and decided that I was keeping it. Once I decided that I liked it, I pulled out the paint and made it all a nice white.  Then I pulled out the fabric that I wanted to use as bedding and crafted my bedding .    I also did a bit of painting on the chamber pot (lower left corner) and the water bowl and pitcher (right middle).   

 
So I can say that the bedroom is done!    Yeah...as I'm looking I may add a little green trim paint on the two dressers.  Maybe.   See....a dollhouse is never done!!!

I haven't done much with the sewing room recently....I added some scissors and patterns...but otherwise it's been finished for a while!
 

And lit...
 

The living room I have been happy with for a while...well maybe as I find little knick knacks I will add them!
 

And lit....
 

And last but not least the kitchen.    I have been done with the kitchen for a while also....but just added some of those fun finishing touches.  Like plates and silverware and food.   
 
And lit....
 


So little things to improve upon.....but finished until I am ready for an upgrade!



No comments:

Post a Comment