Monday, January 9, 2023

Another Addition

 Yes, I am adding another addition to my already busy life and office!  Ok, maybe I'm not adding, but I am reviving it!   No, I'm not talking about another new dollhouse....although there may be something in the works for that very soon also.  But no.  I'm talking about my long forgotten youtube channel that I started for my dollhouses!

A while back...like in April of 2020, I created a youtube channel for my dollhouses.  I actually created an intro video and everything.  I was gung ho!  But then I just started posting my dollhouse videos on my weight loss/life youtube channel.  Which was ok.  It's my channel, I can do whatever I want.  Right?

But lately, I have been doing a whole lot more dollhouse stuff.  I'm feeling more confident with what I am making and creating and I want to get back into my dollhouse videos.  I want to film my completed creations for myself and I want to film the how to's for what I am doing.  I don't want to flood my weight loss youtube channel with dollhouse videos...so I decided to revive my long forgotten youtube channel.   It is taste of tiny over on youtube. 

I spent quite a few hours revamping some of my videos that I had posted on the first channel and have reposted them on my taste of tiny channel.  I will be very soon starting to create new content for the taste of tiny channel. Or rather, I have new content galore, I just need to edit and put it into video form!   Some of my first videos out will include a lot of pictures as that is what I have the most of.  But I will be adding more video as much as I can and as soon as I can!  

My work office doubles as my craft room and thus I have a dedicated work space for dollhouse projects!  This makes it awesome because I should be able to set up a filming area to film projects as I work on them!  

Can you tell I'm excited???????  I will definitely still be posting here.  But want to round out my collection of information!


Come visit me on the youtube channel if you want!  




No comments:

Post a Comment