Monday, September 10, 2018

Flooring

I got the bug the other morning after my post breaking the silence.   

I starred in on the sanding of the main bedroom!!!

I think that it’s looking really good!!!  You can see the sanded floor and the I sanded floor on the level below the sanded floor in this next picture!!


I also started working on the hallway.  

I added wallpaper first.


And then I worked on laying the floor!


Obviously trim work needs to be done...and I have one more small piece of flooring to lay on the left side of the picture.    But it’s coming along!!!

I am also thinking of making this for my kitchen..above the sink!!!



So finally...some progress!!


2 comments:

  1. Mary, I love that you have decided to post again. And I love that you left me a comment. And the McKinley is a fabulous house. I am going to enjoy watching your progress. Right now I am trying to find spare parts for the San Fran. I need siding and tower posts. I've found the tower posts but not the siding. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sus post son muy buenos, muchas gracias por inspirarnos. Gracias por visitar mi blog, tengo un apartado en el encabezado donde pone el apartado miniaturas, son casas de muñecas que construyo yo desde cero reciclando, por si le apetecer verlas. un saludo.

    ReplyDelete