Sunday, April 26, 2020

Expanding my Miniatures

I have decided to expand and play a bit with creating videos solely for the purpose of miniatures.  Up until know I have been creating short miniature videos showing off my work and putting them onto my weight loss/life youtube channel.  But I have decided to make a miniature channel.  I don't know how this is going to go over.  Sometimes just the sheer act of making videos for my weight loss channel is overwhelming.  But I feel really drawn to this....so I decided to roll with it!  So here we go!

My channel will feature my projects.  Sometimes it will just be a finished project.  Sometimes it will be a project that I am building.  Sometimes it will be videos of me creating bits and pieces for my projects.  I am very excited, but nervous.  I am a total amatuer and as thus know that this will be a learning experience.  But how fun to watch my skills grow as the videos progress!!!

So without further ado.....my first video and my trailer for the channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment