Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Welcome to the Kitchen : Mckinley Greenleaf 1950's

It is time to show off my kitchen......or at least the kitchen in the Greenleaf Mckinley miniature dollhouse!   How exciting to say that this room is mostly done!   It has undergone a huge shift since I began!

I wrote about my plans and progress on this dollhouse quite a long time ago in this post.   I was gung ho and loved what the kitchen was looking like. 

I was really happy.  The appliances and sink were great and vintage looking.  I was loving it.  But in the back of my mind I was always thinking, "it looks a bit 'play".   You see, my appliances WERE play items .....for the most part.  I wanted something more realistic!   So I splurged and bought a new kitchen set!!!


Ohhhh that made it absolutely perfect!   I put up some curtains and padded the window seat too!   Little touches that mean so much!
And I just started to add those little accessories that make the kitchen come to life!  

The kitchen is NOT done.  I have to put up some pictures and maybe add more accessories as I come across things that I would like to add.  But this room is absolutely perfect in my eyes!  (for the moment!)




No comments:

Post a Comment