Monday, March 30, 2020

Bathroom fun in the McKinley by Greenleaf

Every house needs a bathroom and a miniature house is no different!   I had already decided to complete the McKinley house, by Greenleaf in the time frame of the 1950’s....give or take.   For that reason I was super excited when I found a little porcelain bathroom set at an antique shop.  Even better it was only five dollars!   I couldn’t wait to get home to put it into the house.  

I experimented with a couple of different floor plans for the bathroom....it was a fun process. I really pondered!   And the best part?  It’s a dollhouse...if I don’t like it at a future date, I can easily change it up!!

I have shared that the room was done...or rather mostly done here !  

Two years passed and I still love the bathroom!  But i decided that it was time to do a video of the room!!   So here you go!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment