Monday, November 14, 2022

Christmas cheer….a little early

​Christmas already?   I walk through the stores and I shake my head at how early Christmas stuff arrives on the shelves.    It was out well before Halloween this year!   What happened to celebrating one holiday at a time?   But even while I shook my head in disgust and mockery at the super early arrival of Christmas, I myself turned my thoughts to the upcoming. Christmas holiday.


I pulled out my fabric bin and picked out some fabric.   Specifically, I picked out the Christmas Fabrics.  It was time for some Christmas quilts, miniature style.


The first one I was on with, but decided it was too much red and it messed up any cohesive pattern of the quilt.  



But no worries!  I had more fabric!   I love the second miniature quilt that I made!   Ironically enough it was the exact same pattern layout as the first quilt, I just changed out some colors and it made it much nicer!!!




And then just because, I did a simple patchwork miniature quilt.  I was happy with this one also. 




Did I have any reason to make these quilts?  Absolutely not!  I just like making quilts.   They will probably end up on Etsy or Facebook Marketplace….because while I like them and hate to give up my creations, I can’t keep everything can I?  



1 comment:

  1. Lovely quilts! I admire your skill and the ability to seemingly whip up new designs with them!

    ReplyDelete