Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Progress

I worked on the kitchen bag window!!!  The kitchen is 'closed in'!!



And the porch!!   


I pulled the tape off this morning and there was a wee little piece that needed to be reglued.  No biggie. It took me about 2 minutes to re-glue and re'clamp' with tape!


The I spent some time looking at the tub, toilet and sink in the bathroom.  Just to get an idea of how they will work in there...ideas!  Here is a built in shelf on the bathroom back wall that will be added eventually/soon!



And the kitchen also.....


Yes I have paper on the floor and I rough drew in where and how I want the kitchen cabinets to be.  


I plan on using the window seat as seats for the kitchen table!!!


The only thing wrong?  I don't know where this will go...and I REALLY want this!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment