Monday, December 5, 2022

I did it

I enjoy making quilts.  I enjoy making real life quilts for sure.  But I get absolutely giddy when I make a miniature quilt!  I typically make my quilts by hand...both life sized and miniature.  It is easier for me to hang out with my husband in the living room or take it with me on vacation or on a long car ride.  I can work on it more freely.  



 Thus, I have a trunk of quilts.   I also have a shoebox of miniature quilts.  The lifesized quilts make their way to our beds and to the couch for cuddling under on a rotating basis.  But the dollhouse quilts....what do you do with them? So I did it!   I made a small etsy store for my dollhouse quilts.  I enjoy making quilts.  It amuses me and I find it enjoyable.  I only have a few quilts up there right now.  I have to take the time to photograph and do the listings.  I also have a lot of duplicates or similar quilts that I am just holding onto versus posting a gazillion of the same pattern/style.   

I don't expect to make money....but hey, if I can sell one or two here and there it would be fantastic....and it would help me fund my quilting and dollhouse projects!


I can be found on Etsy in the shop named MaryFransMiniMuse   

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Mary Fran! I am excited to follow your work and see your beautiful stitch work! Will you post a link to the shop so that we can find you?

    ReplyDelete